Thursday, December 13, 2007

The Girl You Love

P, When you look in my eyes, Do you feel it in your Soul?
Do you not realise, That you’re the half that….
Make me whole everything that I am.
I will give it all to you, Put my heart in your hands,
There’s nothing I won’t do, For the chance,
Just live inside your heart, and understand the Man that you are.

I only wanna be the girl, to give you everything I can,
For My Love, I will give Every day and every night,
Honey… for all my life
I don’t wanna change the world, as long as you’re my Man
It’s more than enough, Just to be the girl You Love

You my place where I run, please Be the rock
So over there, I can find solid ground for take care of me
Be my Love even just in your mind, heart and your soul
And all that’s in between, from now until the end of Our life.

It’s only you and me know about our secret
I Just Like Be The Girl YOU LOVE. - Yi -

1 comment:

Unknown said...

feel very good by huma