Thursday, April 3, 2008

I Don't Know Why!

I love you, when I show you
I feel different, when I meet you
I miss you, everytime
I need you, wherever you are
and.... YOU give me your 'hand'
and .... YOU give me 'sign'
and.... YOU & ME.... 'together'

Dear... I love you
You are so cool, You are so charming
You are so wise, You are so clever
You are so handsome
BUT
You was lying...
You have already other 'Love'
You have already someone

Dear...
Yes, I'm sad
Yes, I'm angry
Yes, I'm disappointed
(I don't know why... you do that to me!!)
That moment... This moment... are very hard
To know and to remember those thing

Dear... so many question in my heart
Why... Why... & Why...?
Dear, My love is so Innocent
My love is Pure, My love is clear
My love is deep, My love is big

Dear...
Hope someday, you will understand!
That -I LOVE YOU- very much
And because of Love...
I will do my best to have IT.
-Yi-

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yi....
siapa sih cowok yg ko cintai tu...
kasihan kamu....
apa ada yg bisa ku bantuin Yi